Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ALDSGKAD RANDOM POST? xD

ワウ 
新しいYouTubeのアカウント開始しました
だからいつかを訪問して下さい!名前はparanormalEasteです
私のアカウント


Ok, I admit that I'm not the best at typing/speaking Japanese. So let's just do this in English, ok? ;)


So I've started a new YouTube account (and again, not like anyone will care *laughs to self*).
The link is; youtube.com/user/paranormalEast
And what that account is for is so that I can post my covers on.
Don't know what a cover is?
You're pretty stupid!


LOL JK
A cover is like, another artist's version of that song. Well, not really version; it's just that another artist (ah, I mean singer) sings that song.


Of course, the songs are focused on J-MUSIC. Heh. Duh. 
I've only started it because UtaSong (visit her channel, she is a great singer!!! youtube.com/user/UtaSong); or Uta-chan (Hah, I love her so much. Usa-chi *w*) told me I had a "cute" voice. 

Even now, I still don't believe her. Really. It's so unlikely that someone would actually tell me truthfully that I have a cute voice. 
But nevertheless, I really really loved singing (J-POP, K-POP is it's romanized, and only sometimes because I have bad pronunciation) so I started my own little... singing channel. 


Like that time I was kind of into UTAU and I started my own. Well, it went well for a while until UTAU stopped working (it kept on rendering and playing the same song!! It's so creepy!) so I quit that. I'm still trying to find a solution for my problem, however... *sighs*


If you actually visit, you will notice that a lot of what I say is... Japanese. Hah. I'm not sure why I like it in Japanese so much, but sometimes when I think that I'm creating covers for Japanese Music and have so much... English text, people will just think that I'm an Asian wanna-be and such. HAH I AM ASIAN. Noobs.


*cough* Well, anyway, I've decided to bother myself by re-downloading the Japanese keyboard unto my computer (I have no idea how it got deleted!! Weird.) and started to... speak in Japanese. So if you're Japanese and you think my Japanese speaking/typing or whatever is weird, I apologize for not being able to get enough money to be enrolled in a Japanese class somewhere far away, ok? ;) No hard feelings, then. I'm just a little Asian girl aspiring to be a manga artist (which will never happen, I just know it) and trying to learn Japanese via... places on the internet. 


OH RIGHT! Last week (which was when I created my channel), I also earned my very first award! But I was kind of cheating. I didn't know when I did, though.......... I just entered in my place to be Japan and it kind of went weird. Even though I said that I'm still only learning Japanese (on my channel), I still put in Japan as my location nevertheless. I think I just thought of it to be kind of cool. I mean, a lot of my friends live in Japan... Hehe. So last week (back to the freaking topic!), I got my very very very first award in youtube, EVER. I got my three subscribers, and got #16 Subscribed- Music (Japan) and I was kind of.... squeeeeeeling. I was so happy xD


But now that that's gone, I just want to do some advertising for myself. I rarely do that, but I want to get to know more friends with my new youtube.


HEY GUYS PLEASE BE MY FRIEND OR COMMENT ON ONE OF MY VIDEOS BUT I WANT TO BE FRIENDS MORE BECAUSE I AM LONELY WITHOUT FRIENDS ONLINE!!! SOOOO VISIT MY CHANNEL (youtube.com/user/paranormalEaste) AND BE MY FRIEND!!! Please?


I know, I suck at advertising. What's the point in advertising in a place no one comes to check? Haha I am kind of lame xDDDDDDDD












OH YEA I've got new haters. 
My brother kept on bugging me to play AVA (ijji.com I think is the site, I'm not sure) and these noobs keep on calling me a noob. Heck yea, they're calling me a noob because I'm so pro. Well, I'm a proud noob. If I'm a noob, then they got killed by a noob countless of times. Suck dk, noobs xD


It might be surprising, but I actually cuss a lot in AVA only because so many people cuss at me. *sigh* I am too pro for this game (Is being totally sarcastic) xD


But seriously, I quit for such a long time, and my skills (again, sarcastic, k?) also got rusty... Heh.

1 comment: